Hello, GGTL fans!
I love my glorious bread machine, so I’m always looking for something new to make with it. Today, I tried a recipe for banana nut bread to make with my bread machine. The bread came out super moist and full of banana flavor. I give this recipe two thumbs up! Easy to make and great tasting. Give this recipe a try and let me know what you think.
- 1/2 cup margarine, softened
- 2/3 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup mashed bananas
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- Spray bread machine pan with vegetable oil spray.
- Premix ingredients in order listed. Place mixture in bread machine pan.
- Select the Quick Bread/Cake cycle. Press Start. Check after 1 minute to see if mixture is well blended.
- Cook until cake cycle stops. Remove pan, and cool completely before removing bread from pan.
Thanks for visiting! GGTL!